Louise Schiøtt d. 02. Dec, 2016
When is knowledge good enough for us to make a decision upon? If you are able to answer that question, you might just be our new intern.
Nextwork develop research-based knowledge for leaders of organisations and companies. We are currently looking for a curious intern with strong methodical skills. We want you to be keen on questioning your own perception of the world and interested in helping the organisations we work for.
The backbone of our work is to generate new critical knowledge and to test it. We do this by combining the best of two worlds: the one of the wondering academic researcher and the one of the operational consultant. At Nextwork we never assume; we explore.
The fact that we are a small team makes it impossible for us to use assembly line methods – and we never will. Instead, we solve individual problems that we find fascinating and intriguing.
We offer …
- A paid internship with a monthly salary of 7.000 DKK.
- A flexible position, which you will help form with your personal profile and academic skills.
- A steep leaning curve that enables you to combine academic research with business consultancy.
- A dynamic work environment with friendly and dedicated colleagues.
- A broad range of assignments that will challenge and develop both your critical judgment and methodical toolbox.
- The possibility to shape an ambitious company with your ideas and inputs.
What we expect you to …
- Have strong analytical and methodical skills; be eager to lean and to like when things move fast.
- Be a university student. It doesn’t really matter whether you are studying humanities, business, computer science or astrophysics – or if you are a BA or Master’s student. We want you to challenge our ways of working!
- See an internship at Nextwork as a relevant investment in your future career.
- Have a wondering approach to the assignments.
- Be motivated by taking responsibility, learning and personal development.
- Dare to jump in head first.
- Be able to balance tight deadlines with a high level of quality.
What is your next move?
We are not really interested in your ability to analyse a job ad – we want to hear about your ideas and thoughts about the world and about your ambitions. Therefore, you should send a motivated application in which you reflect upon these questions: 1) If you had your own business, what kind would it be? 2) If you were to write an academic research article, what would it be about? 3) It you could solve one problem in the world, which one would it be?
Send your application to email@example.com ASAP – deadline is 09.12.2016.
The internship stretches over five months from 1st February to 1st July 2017 and pays 7.000 DKK a month. We are flexible if you have exams during the term.